WandaVision is unlike anything MCU ever produced. It is weird, unique, intriguing, and fun. It explores the depth of Wanda as she deals with the grief of losing the love of her life Vision. So here we are with some of the best Quotes from WandaVision.
The show starts as a funny sitcom parody but soon it reveals the dark aspect of Wanda as we realize that everything is not as it seems. The quotes below perfectly show this tone shift as we get from funny ones to powerful ones. So without wasting time let’s get started:
1. Vision: [after Wanda accidentally hits him in the head with a levitating plate] My wife and her flying saucers.
Wanda Maximoff: My husband and his indestructible head.
Vision: Aren’t we a fine pair?
2. Wanda Maximoff: We are an unusual couple, you know?
Vision: Oh, I don’t think that was ever in question.
3. Agnes: So what’s a single gal like you doing rattling around this big house?
Wanda Maximoff: Oh, no, I’m not single.
Agnes: Oh, I don’t see a ring.
Wanda Maximoff: I assure you, I’m married. To a man. A human one and tall.
4. You move at the speed of sound and I can make a pen float through the air. Who needs to abbreviate? — Elizabeth Olsen
5. Wanda Maximoff: What do you say to silver dollar pancakes, crispy hash browns, bacon, eggs, freshly squeezed orange juice, and black coffee?
Vision: I say, “Oh, I don’t eat food.”
Wanda Maximoff: Well, that explains the empty refrigerator.
6. “And they lived happily ever after.” — Vision
7. Dottie: The devil’s in the details.
Agnes: That’s not the only place he is.
8. “Today, we will lie to you and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe.” — Vision
9. Jimmy Woo: So you’re saying the universe created a sitcom starring two Avengers.
Darcy Lewis: It’s a working theory.
10. “Long-lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin’ sister to death or what?”— Pietro Maximoff
11. “Hey, don’t sweat it, sis. It’s not like your dead husband can die twice.” — Pietro Maximoff
12. “Snoopers gonna snoop.” — Pietro Maximoff
13. “And I killed Sparky, too!” — Agatha Harkness
Related: “Agatha all along” song lyrics
14. “Look, we’ve all been there, right? Letting our fear and anger get the best of us, intentionally expanding the borders of the false world we created…” — Wanda Maximoff
15. “I think I got there in the nick of time, because she was one split end away from cutting her own bangs.” — Agatha Harkness
16. Wanda Maximoff: [laughing] I’m fine, I’m fine. I’m fine.
Wanda Maximoff: No, seriously. I’m fine.
17. “I can’t control this pain anymore and I don’t think I want to…… ..because it’s my truth.” — Monica Rambeau
18. Wanda Maximoff: I’m so tired. It’s, it’s just like this wave washing over me, again and again. It knocks me down, and when I try to stand up, it just comes for me again. And I… It’s just gonna drown me.
Vision: No. No, it won’t.
Wanda Maximoff: How do you know?
Vision: Well, because it can’t all be sorrow, can it? I’ve always been alone, so I don’t feel the lack. It’s all I’ve ever known. I’ve never experienced loss because I have never had a loved one to lose. But what is grief, if not love persevering?
19. Agatha Harkness: You have no idea how dangerous you are. You’re supposed to be a myth. A being capable of spontaneous creation, and here you are, using it to make breakfast for dinner.
Wanda Maximoff: Let go of my children.
Agatha Harkness: Oh, yes, your children. And Vision, and this whole little life you’ve made. This is Chaos Magic, Wanda, and that makes you the Scarlet Witch.
20. I can’t feel you. — Wanda Maximoff
21. “Necromancy was a non-starter since your real brother’s body is on another continent. Not to mention, full of holes.” — Agatha Harkness
22. “The only way forward is back.” — Agatha Harkness
23. Agatha Harkness: I can be good!
Evanora Harkness: No, you can not.
24. “I did not break your rules. They simply bent to my power.” — Agatha Harkness
25. Wanda Maximoff: Vision, this is our home.
Vision: Then let’s fight for it.
26. Wanda Maximoff: You know, a family is forever. We could never truly leave each other, even if we tried.
27. Wanda Maximoff: Boys. Thanks for choosing me to be your mom.
28. Vision: Wanda, I know we can’t stay like this. But before I go, I feel I must know. What am I?
Wanda Maximoff: You, Vision, are the piece of the Mind Stone that lives in me. You are a body of wires and blood and bone that I created. You are my sadness and my hope. And mostly you’re my love.
Vision: I have been a voice with no body. A body but not human, and now a memory made real. Who knows what I might be next?
29. Vision: We have said goodbye to each other before, so it stands to reason…
Wanda Maximoff: …we will say hello again
30. So long… darling. — Vision