The Falcon and the Winter soldier starts with a bang and right away it feels like a Marvel Project. Especially after WandaVision which was pretty unique from what Marvel has ever done. But that doesn’t stop this show to explore the depths of the characters.
With The Falcon and The Winter Soldier show now exploring the emotions and background of what superheroes deal with it gives us pretty awesome quotes that elevate the portrayal of these emotions even more.
Especially the dynamic between Sam and Bucky. With that let’s dive into the Amazing quotes we got from The Falcon and The Winter Soldier:
1. Sam Wilson: Steve represented the best in all of us. Courageous, righteous, hopeful. And he mastered posing stoically. The world has been forever changed. A few months ago, billions of people reappeared after five years away, sending the world into turmoil. We need new heroes. Ones suited for the times we’re in. Symbols… are nothing without the women and men that give them meaning, and this thing… I don’t know if there’s ever been a greater symbol, but it’s more about the man who propped it up, and he’s gone. So, today we honor Steve’s legacy, but also, we look to the future. So, thank you, Captain America, but this belongs to you.
2. Dr. Raynor: So, now that you’ve stopped fighting, what do you want?
Bucky Barnes: Peace
Dr. Raynor: That is utter bullshit.
Bucky Barnes: You’re a terrible shrink.
3. James Rhodes: The world’s broken. Everyone’s just looking for someone to fix it.
4. Joaquin Torres: They’re called the Flag Smashers.
Sam Wilson: Is that a new thing? Bad guys give themselves bad names.
Joaquin Torres: There’s a lot worse names than that one. But basically, they think that the world was better during the Blip. Trust me, it wasn’t.
5. Bucky Barnes: What was rule number two?
Dr. Raynor: Nobody gets hurt. It’s a big one.
Bucky Barnes: Then why isn’t rule number one?
Related: Best Quotes from WandaVision
6. Sam Wilson: Trust me. Every time something gets better for one group, it gets bad for another.
7. Bucky Barnes: This is new for me. okay? I didn’t have a moment to deal with anything. I only had a little calm in Wakanda. And other than that, I just went from one fight to another for 90 years.
8. Sam Wilson: I have a feeling they might be a part of the big three.
Bucky Barnes: What big three?
Sam Wilson: Androids, aliens, and wizards.
Bucky Barnes: That’s not a thing.
Sam Wilson: That’s definitely a thing.
Bucky Barnes: No, it’s not.
Sam Wilson: Every time we fight, we fight one of the three.
Bucky Barnes: So who are you fighting now, Gandalf?
9. Sam Wilson: A sorcerer is a wizard without a hat. Think about it, right? I’m right. I just came up with it, it’s great.
10. Sam Wilson: Look at you. All stealthy. A little time in Wakanda and you come out White Panther.
Bucky Barnes: It’s actually White Wolf.
11. Bucky Barnes: You ever jump on top of a grenade?
12. Bucky Barnes: We met in ’51.
Isaiah Bradley: If by met, you mean I whupped your ass, then, yeah.
13. Isaiah Bradley: I just wanted to see if he got the arm back. Or if he’d come to kill me.
Bucky Barnes: I’m not a killer anymore.
Isaiah Bradley: You think you can wake up one day and decide who you wanna be? It doesn’t work like that.
14. Bucky Barnes: Why did you give up that shield?
Sam: Why are you making such a big deal out of something that has nothing to do with you?
Bucky Barnes: Steve believed in you. He trusted you. He gave you that shield for a reason. That shield that is… that is everything he stood for. That is his legacy. He gave you that shield, and you threw it away like it was nothing.
Sam: Shut up.
Bucky: So maybe he was wrong about you. And if he was wrong about you, then he was wrong about me.
15. Baron Zemo: You must have really looked up to Steve. But I realized something when I met him. The danger with people like him, America’s Super Soldiers, is that we put them on pedestals.
Sam Wilson: Watch your step, Zemo.
Baron Zemo: They become symbols. Icons. And then we start to forget about their flaws. From there, cities fly, innocent people die, movements are formed, wars are fought.
Baron Zemo: [to Barnes] You remember that, right? As a young soldier sent to Germany to stop a mad icon. Do we want to live in a world full of people like the Red Skull?
16. Sam Wilson: I assume you’re not gonna move your seat up.
Bucky Barnes: No.
17. “The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be.” — Ayo
18. “It’s not a better place if you’re killing people. It’s just different.” — Sam Wilson
19. “Blood isn’t always the solution.” — Sam Wilson
20. “The desire to become a superhuman cannot be separated from supremacist ideals. Anyone with that serum is inherently on that path.” — Baron Zemo