Vision is a character we all came to love over the years. He always has an interesting take over everything it’s just fascinating to hear his thoughts. It’s all represented by his profound quotes. And today, I’m exactly gonna talk about Vision’s best quotes from his MCU journey.
He is an exceptionally well-written character. And his nuances are well represented by his dialogues. And it’s all taken to next level by WandaVision Miniseries.
What makes him fascinating is that even though he’s a robot, it seems like he is the most human character in the MCU. As Matt Shakman, WandaVision director said, “Even though he’s not human, he seems to be more human than any of us.”
With that being said without any further delay; Let’s dive deep into the quotes of Vision which says a lot about his character:
Checkout: Best Bucky Barnes Quotes
Best Quotes of Vision from Age of Ultron
Vision first appeared in Avengers: Age of Ultron and even though the movie is kind of hit and miss. One thing that hit was the character of Vision, so let’s check out his top dialogues from this movie:
1. “I don’t want to kill Ultron. He’s unique… and he’s in pain. But that pain will roll over the Earth. So he must be destroyed: every form he’s built, every trace of his presence on the ‘net. We have to act now, and not one of us can do it without the others.” — Vision
2. “Maybe I am a monster. I don’t think I’d know if I were one. I’m not what you are and not what you intended. So there may be no way to make you trust me.” — Vision
3. Tony Stark: I get the first crack at the big guy. Iron Man’s what he’s waiting for.
Vision: That’s true, he hates you the most.
4. Vision: You think I’m a child of Ultron?
Steve Rogers: You’re not?
Vision: I’m not Ultron. I’m not JARVIS. I am… I am.
Wanda Maximoff: I looked in your head and saw annihilation.
Vision: Look again.
5. Thor: I am Thor, son of Odin. As long as there is life in my breast… I am running out of things to say. Are you ready?
Vision: It’s terribly well balanced.
Thor: Well, if there’s too much weight, you lose power on the swing.
6. Vision: You’re afraid.
Ultron: Of you?
Vision: Of death. You’re the last one.
Ultron: You were supposed to be the last.
7. Ultron: Stark asked for a savior, and settled for a slave.
Vision: I suppose we’re both disappointments.
Ultron: I suppose we are.
Vision: Humans are odd. They think order and chaos are somehow opposites and try to control what won’t be. But there is grace in their failings. I think you missed that.
Ultron: They’re doomed!
Vision: Yes… but a thing isn’t beautiful because it lasts. It is a privilege to be among them.
Ultron: You’re unbelievably naïve.
Vision: Well, I was born yesterday.
Must See: Top Deadpool Quotes
Vision’s Philosophical Quotes From Civil War
One of the reasons why Captain America: Civil War is one of my favorite movies is that it explores the depth of our characters. As they are in internal conflict with each other.
It shows us that even though our heroes might be blessed with superpowers who fight evil day in and day out. However, they aren’t free of flaws which makes them more interesting. And this can be seen clearly by Vision’s quotes:
8. “Our very strength incites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict… breeds catastrophe.” — Vision
9. Sam Wilson: How long are you gonna play both sides?
Vision: I have an equation.
Sam Wilson: Oh, this will clear it up.
Vision: In the 8 years since Mr. Stark announced himself as Iron Man, the number of known enhanced persons has grown exponentially. And during the same period, a number of potentially world-ending events has risen at a commensurable rate.
Steve Rogers: Are you saying it’s our fault?
Vision: I’m saying there may be a causality. Our very strength invites challenge. Challenge incites conflict. And conflict… breeds catastrophe. Oversight… Oversight is not an idea that can be dismissed out of hand.
10. Vision: Do you know, I don’t know what this is (talking about Mind stone). Not really. I know it’s not of this world. But it powered Loki staff, gave you your abilities. But its true nature is a mystery. And yet, it is part of me.
Wanda Maximoff: Are you afraid of it?
Vision: I wish to understand it. The more I do the less it controls me. One day, who knows, I may even control it.
11. Wanda: Vision, are you not letting me leave?
Vision: …It is a question of safety.
Wanda: I can protect myself.
Vision: Not yours. Mr. Stark would like to avoid the possibility of another public incident. Until the Accords are a more secured foundation.
Wanda: …And what do you want?
Vision: For people to see you… as I do.
12. Vision: If you do this, they will never stop being afraid of you.
Wanda: I can’t control their fear. Only my own.
13. “Captain Rogers! I know you believe what you are doing is right, but for the collective good, you must surrender now.” — Vision
14. Tony Stark: How did this happen?
Vision: I became distracted.
Tony Stark: I didn’t think that was possible.
Vision: Neither did I.
Related: Wolverine’s Best Quotes
Marvelous Vision Quotes From Infinity War
Now let’s head over to one of the biggest events in the history of Cinema. It’s crazy to me even to this day how they actually pulled this off? Anyways, let’s check out the top sayings of Vision:
15. (from the trailer)
Nick Fury: There was an idea…
Tony Stark: To bring together, a group of remarkable people…
Vision: To see if we could become something more…
Thor: So when they needed us, we could fight the battles…
Natasha Romanoff: That they never could.
16. Vision: The blade. It stopped me from phasing.
Wanda: Is that even possible?
Vision: It isn’t supposed to be. My systems are failing. I’m beginning to think… we should have stayed in bed.
17. “No, we have to destroy it. I’ve been giving a good deal of thought to this entity in my head, about its nature. Also, its composition. I think if it were exposed to a sufficiently powerful energy source, something very similar to its own signature, perhaps… its molecular integrity will fail.” — Vision
18. Wanda: Yeah, and you with it. I’m not having this conversation.
Vision: Eliminating the stone is the only way to be certain Thanos can’t get it.
Wanda: That’s too high a price.
Vision: Only you have the power to pay it.
19. Vision: It’s too late. We need to destroy the stone now.
Natasha: Vision, get your ass back on the table.
20. Wanda: Are you ok? What is it?
Vision: He’s here.
21. “It’s alright. You could never hurt me. I just feel you.” — Vision
Must Read: Best Spider-Man Quotes from MCU
Amazing Quotes of Vision from WandaVision
Finally, the show took the character of Vision and took it to the next level in both the term of character depth and his philosophies which is clearly shown by his quotes:
22. Norm: Hey, the music isn’t bothering you, is it, pal?
Vision: In terms of distraction from work, or the largely nonsensical nature of the lyrics?
Norm: The first one.
Vision: Ah, no, thank you, Norm.
23. Wanda: We are an unusual couple, you know?
Vision: Oh, I don’t think that was ever in question.
24. “Today, we will lie to you, and yet you will believe our little deceptions because human beings are easily fooled due to their limited understanding of the inner workings of the universe.” — Vision
25. Vision: Oh, a magician never reveals his secrets. He leaves that to his assistant.
Wanda: And she’s not talking.
26. “Now my wife and I will delight in your dumbstruck little faces.” — Vision
27. “Flourish!” — Vision
28. “I can’t wait… to be a proud papa-ya.” — Vision
29. Wanda: Vision, this is our home.
Vision: Then let’s fight for it.
30. Vision: I just wanted to see you. Clearly.
Vision: And there you are.
29. “Well, because it can’t all be sorrow, can it? I’ve always been alone, so I don’t feel the lack. It’s all I’ve ever known. I’ve never experienced loss because I have never had a loved one to lose. But what is grief, if not love persevering?” — Vision
30. Vision: Wanda, I know we can’t stay like this. But before I go, I feel I must know. What am I?
Wanda: You, Vision, are the piece of the Mind Stone that lives in me. You are a body of wires and blood and bone that I created. You are my sadness and my hope. And mostly you’re my love.
31. “I have been a voice with no body. A body but not human, and now a memory made real. Who knows what I might be next?” —Vision
32. Vision: We have said goodbye to each other before, so it stands to reason…
Wanda: …we will say hello again
33. “So long… darling.” — Vision
Must See: Best Quotes from WandaVision series
And now his watch has ended. So guys these were some of the best quotes of Vision from his MCU journey. Hope you guys liked it and I covered them all. Please let me know if I missed any. And don’t forget to tell me what’s your favorite one in the comment section below.