Hello everyone, I’m back again with the MCU Quotes series. And Today I’m gonna share the best quotes from Marvel’s Hawkeye TV series.
Hawkeye premiered with 2 episodes on 24 November. And so far so good, I’m totally digging it and loving the banter between Clint and Kate Bishop.
Hailee Steinfield is just perfect as Kate. And of course, Jeremey is outstanding as usual. The comedy is subtle and I’m loving it right now. It’s more of a grounded show than what we have got till now.
So don’t expect this to be as ambitious as Loki or WandaVision. But it still remains interesting nonetheless. Anyways without any further due let’s start and check out the top quotes from the Hawkeye TV series episode wise:
Find out: Why Hawkeye never misses?
Episode 1: Never Meet Your Heroes
Plot Synopsis: Archer Kate Bishop lands in the middle of a criminal conspiracy, forcing Hawkeye out of retirement.
1. Derek Bishop: You shouldn’t eavesdrop.
Child Kate: Then how would I know what you’re saying when I’m not there.
2. Child Kate: What would you do in a hurricane?
Derek Bishop: I would do what I always do. Protect you.
3. Child Kate: What if they come back?
Eleanor Bishop: They won’t come back
Child Kate: How do you know?
Eleanor Bishop: Because the heroes showed what would happen. And even though this is scary, I’m still the luckiest woman in the world. Because I have the greatest little girl in the world.
4. Child Kate: I need to protect us.
Eleanor Bishop: Kate, that’s my job. Okay? Whatever you need, I’m here for you.
Child Kate: I need a bow and arrow.
Well, to be fair, If I saw someone holding his ground against an alien invasion with a bow and arrow I’d be pretty damn interesting to take up archery too.
5. “Sometimes you gotta dress the part”. — Kate Bishop
6. Kate Bishop: Oh, my God! That was amazing! Wow!
7. “That’s fine. Right? I mean, it gives it character. All famous bells have cracks in them. All right, that’s, uh, that’s not great. But it could be worse. This is bad.” — Kate Bishop
8. Lila Barton: Did you turn off your hearing aid?
Clint Barton: No, honey, I know what happens. I was there. You know who wasn’t there? Is that guy. Ant-Man.
9. Lila Barton: You know it’s fine if you don’t wanna watch the show. I mean… I know everyone misses her but she was your best friend.
10. Kate: What are we looking all fancy for?
Eleanor: Charity Auction.
Eleanor: I know, right? All those poor people and nonprofits relying on the more fortunate.
Kate: That is not what I meant, and you know it.
11. Eleanor: As much as I love having you home for the holidays, I am not thrilled that I’m about to replace an irreplaceable clock tower.
Kate: It was a bell tower.
Eleanor: The Dean said it had a bell and a clock, and overachiever that you are, you managed to destroy both.
12. “I know that young people think they’re invincible, and rich people think they’re invincible and you’ve always been both. So take it from someone who hasn’t, you’re not. You will get hurt. So please don’t go out looking for it.” — Eleanor
13. Jack: What an unexpected surprise.
Kate: All surprises are unexpected.
Jack: That can’t be right. Is it?
14. Lila: Check it out. Ninja saved a dog.
15. Kate: You’re…You’re Hawkeye.
Clint: And who the hell are you?
Checkout: Marvel’s What If…? Quotes
Episode 2: Hide and Seek
Plot Synopsis: Clint has to help Kate disentangle herself from the Tracksuit mafia and a real-life murder mystery.
16. Clint Barton: So where’d you learn to fight?
Kate: I, uh, started taking martial arts when I was five.
Clint Barton: Wow. So, like, a year ago?
17. Kate Bishop: Are… are you assessing threats? Is that what you’re doing?
Barton: Something like that.
Kate: So, that’s how you operate? You’re just constantly looking for things that are suspicious or weird?
18. Kate: Look, just so you know, I’m not some total noob, right? I know I was a little overwhelmed, but I held my own with those douchebags. You know some people have actually called be the world’s greatest archer.
Clint: Yeah? Are you one of those people?
19. “A 22-year-old vigilante. Shouldn’t you be in school? — Hawkeye
20. Clint Barton: Are you ok? By the way?
kate Bishop: I’m good. Oh, yeah, no, I’m fine. You should see the other guys.
21. “You were on fire. Like a little shish kebab.” — Tracksuit Man
22. Clint Barton: Look, I gotta find a place to stash you. Safe. So I can recover the suit and clean your mess.
Kate Bishop: Stash me? I’m not a bag of money.
Clint Barton: No, you’re not. A bag of money would be useful to me.
Kate Bishop: I actually do know a place about 10 blocks away. Would a bag of money know a place?
23. Hawkeye: Since when did everybody start saying, “I love you,” to everybody all the time?
Kate: That was my mom. Since when did your heart shrink three sizes?
Hawkeye: When a little girl in a ninja costume stole my Christmas.
24. Clint: What’s this?
Kate: Oh, I started to describe, um, what I could remember of the Tracksuits’ faces.
Clint: I guess you aren’t an art major.
25. “It’s been less than 24 hours, you’ve been on the news twice. Impressive.” — Hawkeye
26. Kate Bishop: I’m gonna be late, thanks to you.
Clint Barton: You’re gonna be alive ’cause of me.
27. Kate: Hey, look, that one’s you.
Clint Barton: No. That’s Katniss Everdeen.
Kate: Your problem is Branding.
Clint: No, my problem is you. And this ninja suit and the people are trying to kill you because of it. The whole thing’s a problem that I’m gonna solve today, so I can go to my family.
Kate: No, it’s branding.
28. Kate: Your whole thing is that you’re low-key. It’s a very hard brand to sell.
Clint: Well, I’m not really trying to sell anything.
29. “It should technically make you cooler, but with all the scary stuff that’s happened since the Avengers appeared, people don’t want that cynical cool thing anymore. They want sincerity. Not self-seriousness, but heart-on-your sleeve sincerity. You are very contained. Keep your card close to your vest which you wear over a suit of armor and, like, 16 other layers of self-protection. All of which, under, finally, is your heart. So, not exactly on your sleeve.” — Kate Bishop
30. Clint Barton: Again, not really trying to sell anything.
Kate Bishop: But you do, anyway.
Clint Barton: Yeah, okay, Kate. Um, what am I selling, then, huh? It’s certainly not Halloween costumes or toys off the shelf.
Kate Bishop: Inspiration, Clint.
31. Jack: I bought a book. About being a stepdad.
Kate: Money well spent, Jack.
32. Jack: I think a common interest is a very fertile ground for bonding.
33. “Sorry for scaring you into telling the truth.” — Kate Bishop
34. “Guys, I can see through the bag.” — Clint Barton
35. Hawkeye: Uh, look, guys, I’m not who you think I am. Okay?
Thomas: So, you’re not Hawkeye.
Hawkeye: I guess I am who you think I am. Uh, I’m not the guy you’re looking for.
36. “Oh, wow. Didn’t realize we were supposed to bring guns.” — Kate Bishop
37. “Bro, I found her.” — Ivan
Related: Netflix’s Daredevil Quotes
Episode 3: Echoes
Plot Synopsis: After escaping a new threat, Clint and Kate join forces against an expanding criminal conspiracy.
38. “But remember, for your match, it’s more about speed than size.” — Willie Horse
39. Willie Horse: (to Maya in sign language) Fly away from here… little dragon.
40. Dmitri: You like your pony, Hawkeye.
Ivan: Just keep going, and going, and going. I love it.
Enrique: I love it, bro. Look at Hawkeye!
Ivan: Where’s your arrow now?
Enrique: Pew, pew.
Ivan: Big, strong Hawkeye riding prony.
Enrique: They should smile more. This is fun for us too, you know.
41. Kate Bishop: Seems like you’re mad at me. Look I know it doesn’t look like that right now, but you’d be lost without me you realize that?
Clint Barton: I was about to clear your name from the suit until you decided to crash through the skylight.
42. “I mean, look on the bright side. You don’t have to go see Imagine Dragons.” — Kate Bishop
43. Kate: Hmm See? A little trust, little communication, little listening…
Kate: Basic Human stuff. You know what I think?
Ivan: You know what I think? Hmm? I think you talk too much. Blah Blah Blah Blah… See’s always like this? Maybe I rip out your throat. Hmm? Or maybe she will? (referring to Maya)
44. “Hard of hearing, not deaf.” — Hawkeye
45. Maya: (in sign language) You rely too much on Technology.
Clint: Well, my go-to weapon is two sticks and a string, so…
Kazi: No, she means your hearing aid.
Maya: You might find you’re better off without it.
Clint: Yeah, sometimes I think that very same thing.
46. “Now the suit. She put it on by accident. She did not know what it means. She’s not Ronin. Look at her. She’s nine. And spoiled rotten.” — Hawkeye
47. Maya: Just because she’s not the Ronin does mean that Ronin’s not back.
Clint: That’s just a rumor.
Maya: How do you know?
Clint: Because he’s dead.
Maya: So, who got him, then?
Clint: Black Widow.
Maya: So Ronin is dead the person who killed him is dead. That’s convenient. How do you know this?
Clint: ‘Cause I was there.
48. “Listen to me know’s not the time to get scared. We’re gonna get out of this. You go back to living your life, I’ll go back to my family. You’re gonna harness that over-confidence of yours, okay? This ridiculous over-confidence, you remember that one?” — Hawkeye
49. Ivan: Hawkeye, come out and play.
50. “I was doing fine.” — Kate Bishop
51. Clint: We need a car.
Kate: Oh, can we take this one? Man, this thing’s beautiful.
Clint: I’m not smashin’ a ’72 challenger. Come on… Youth.
52. Clint: We’re out of regular arrows.
Kate: What do you mean, we’re… Oh, my God, trick arrows?
Clint: Definitely not this one…
Kate: Don’t say definitely like that.
Clint: Not this one. This is too dangerous.
Kate: This one fine? I am using this one.
Clint: Hey, be careful.
Kate: I was born careful.
Clint: They’re not regular arrows.
53. “A plunger arrow? What is the trick? That it’s completely useless?” — Kate Bishop
54. “And the challenger gets totaled anyway.” — Clint Barton
55. Clint: (to Kate Bishop) You’re not wrong… call yourself one of the world’s greatest archers.
56. Kate: (text to Clint) Good thing they call you HawkEYE and not HawkEAR.
Clint: (laughs drily)Ha Ha Ha. Block. Delete.
57. Kate: Look, I know this may sound weird, but I’ve dreamed of this for as long as I can remember. My dad was fearless. And his whole life was about helping people. When I put that suit on, I thought, “This is it. This is the moment I become who I am supposed to be.”
Clint: I remember the day I thought the same thing. You know, it’s, uh… It comes with a price.
Kate: What does?
Clint: This life you wanna live. To really help people. I mean, try to help people, anyway. Comes with a lot of sacrifices. And some things you’ll lose forever.
Kate: Well, there’s also things you gain, like trick arrows and a cool costume.
58. Kate: You need a more recognizable costume.
Clint: You realize that my job for the last 20 years was to be not recognizable, right?
Kate: Well, you’ve officially failed at that.
59. “There’re several reasons why I’d never wear a flashy costume. My job is to be, number one, a ghost. Numer two, my wife would divorce me if I put something like this on. And number three, uh… I’m not a role model. I’m sorry, Kate. I’m not a role model to anyone. Never have been.” — Clint Barton
60. “What? Yes, you are. You are… You came here. You left your family at Christmas because you thought some stranger was gonna get hurt. You stuck around even though I screwed up. And now you’re stuck.” — Kate Bishop
61. Kate: Whether you like it or not, the Tracksuits have connected us both to Ronin, and it’s pretty clear they’re not just gonna drop this.
Clint: Well, that you are not wrong about.
Kate: Note to mention the fact that my Mom might be marrying a murderer.
Clint: And then there’s that.
Kate: As far as I’m concerned, we’re in this together.
62. Clint: So, you still think Jack is involved somehow?
Kate: Yes. There’s too many coincidences. He was at the auction that night, and yesterday he offered me a butterscotch.
Clint: (after a pause) Not exactly a crime.
Must See: Top Quotes from Loki Series